Avneet : do you really want me to go?

Anushka : yes please, I want to talk to jiju something.

Avneet : what?

Anushka : do I have to tell you everything now?

Avneet : yes, why not if it is related to my husband and me then you should tell me.

Anushka : your husband, let me remind you miss Avneet Kaur Nandra that you are not married yet, so please.

Avneet : so what? We are going to marry in 2 days and I can call him anything do you have any problem. (She really seems jealous now)

Anushka : but he is not married yet, and jiju you have a lot of beautiful options around you can look around once, you still have time.

Avneet : haww, how bad you are how can you say this? Now I am not talking to you Anushka.

Siddharth : calm down avneet, she is just teasing you.

Avneet : yes, right... she is giving you options and you are taking her side very nice, I should not disturb you two, carry on.

Anushka : yes right, I was saying from 10 minutes that you should go.

Avneet : yes I am going.

Avneet walked 10 steps towards the door.

Then she shouted.

Avneet : anushka, come soon, we have a lot of work to do.

Anushka : this girl... Hey God.

Siddharth : she is cute.

Anushka : someone is taking his wife's side.

Siddharth blush.

Anushka : by the way jiju we are planning something to surprise avneet, so i need your contact number... So i can inform you.

Siddharth share his contact number and later he left.

Here Avneet came into the room when Jannat is waiting for her she know that why she went.

She enter into the room when she is irritated.

Jannat : what happen Avneet, you are looking irritated from something all good?

Avneet : I will kill this girl.

Jannat : whom... That girl who is blackmailing jiju... Right ?

Avneet : forget about her that matter is sorted.

Stay tuned.