Avneet : yeah I remember, and I was right that you are seriously so unromantic, I am saying that we will share.

Siddharth : ohh like this, but how will be share ice cream?

Avneet : I will teach you baby. (Said teasingly)

Siddharth : oh great then.

Avneet smiled blushing, she is liking to flirt with him but every time she end up blushing because she is the only one who can't handle flirt of herself.

Siddharth : let's go to the car then.

Avneet step into the car, siddharth too.

In this matters social media help the new couples very well, because you get plenty of ideas of romancing there. It's full of great moments to create or recreate.

Lets get back to the story,

Because our couple is going to recreate a moment Avneet saw on the explore page of her social media.

Siddharth forward the cone to Avneet, little shyness to start, as they know it's gonna be kiss the first one for them.

The permission to each other is looking into their eyes, siddharth bring his mouth closer to one side of ice cream, avneet joined on the other side.

This ice cream doesn't matter because both of them are waiting for the movement when this get over from between them and their lips get their first lock with each other.

Siddharth is ready, he closes his eyes, avneet follows, the ice cream being aside, siddhaarth stretch his arms and dump the rest cone of ice cream in the car only. (Needs a clean up later, but it worth it).

Slightly their lips brush into each other, they were about to get a proper lock between their lips, when her phone rang.

Avneet felt so irritated from this call, because of this call she miss such a mesmerizing moment of her life she check the call it was from Jannat.

Stay tuned.