20

Anushka bring Avneet to room, where Siddharth is waiting for her.

Siddharth covered his face with mask because he was not expecting that Avneet will not recognise him as well.

He saw she is drunk.

Anushka : look mister, take care of her, and as I told you don't go against her will.

Siddharth nodded.

Anushka left.

She came out from the room and went to his boyfriend, Riyaz, when Jannat and Faisal went somewhere out together.

Siddharth take off his mask.

Siddharth was surprise because avneet still didn't recognise him.

Avneet : look I don't know what to do, so do as anushka instructed you. (Said in half senses).

Siddharth : are you sure we should have something, didn't you recognize me?

Avneet : I know, you are stripper. But I never had all this before, so you have to initiate.

Siddharth is confused she is looking in half senses, but she is talking clearly still didn't recognise him.

But she is not expecting this from his future wife.

Siddharth : so how do you want me to start? (Said start moving at her)

Avneet : wait.. (She moved back)

Siddharth isn't able to understand her, she is really looking out of sense of understanding what is happening right here.

Avneet : I don't know what's happening to me!! It is wrong.

Siddharth is happy if she stop him.

Avneet : I am not a bad girl, but something making me desperate for you, is it just because you are handsome, or it's because I am drunk. (She is talking restlessly)

Siddharth holds her.

Siddharth : calm down.

Avneet hugs him.

Somewhere outside of room ---

Riyaz : is the plan worked?

Anushka : yes I left avneet with him, but she went there half hearted and I don't think she will enjoy much.

Riyaz : she will baby...

Anushka : how?

Riyaz : I put some Viagra pills in her drink.

Anushka : what?

Riyaz : yeah.

Back to the room (now you all know the reason why avneet getting restlessness it is because of drink and heavy dose of viagra).

Avneet take off his jacket, siddharth is trying to stop her.

But she isn't in her and his control now.

Stay tuned