83

Avneet wanna make sure that she is fine.

Jannat pick the call and by her voice Avneet get a surety that she is fine now.

She sounds much better than before.

She didn't know what is happening there else it is easy to get to know that why she is sound normal now.

Now they are unsure because the kiss is done but they are not done yet with this romance.

Both of them are thinking that what they can do ahead.

Faisal : uhm.. Are we going ahead?

Jannat : sure.

Jannat is ready with the green signals to him she is not in the mood to stop anything this soon.

She want to get everything whatever she can get here with this night.

Her loss can't be recovered but this can make her move on with different level energy.

Faisal : I think we should discuss it Jannat that what we actually want because I don't want to lose a friend like you.

Jannat : there is no need of discussion internally we both knows that what we needed right now so I think we just let it go with the flow if anybody of her uncomfortable in anything then we are promising each other that we will stop at the same moment.

Faisal : okay. Promise.

Jannat : go ahead Faisal.

Faisal : what can we do ahead?

Jannat : do you know I am the shy one among all of the one I met in my life, but you are making me to react first and asking you everything.

Faisal : I am so sorry Jannat.

Jannat : it's okay, but I wish that you will not judge me shameless after this. (Saying with a smile).

Faisal : no way.

Jannat : uhmm.. so let me ask you straight forward do you want me to remove anything from my body?

It was really a bold move and she stated in a single breath.

Jannat : this offer will be just for 10 seconds Mr Faizal so just decide it in a snap time.

Faisal : uhmm... (Feeling hesitated).

Jannat : 10..9...8...7...6...5...4...(count down).

Faisal : ok, your top?

Jannat : then take off your shirt, first?

Faisal : do i have to take it off as well.

Jannat : obviously, I am not going to be the only one who going to remove my clothes.

Faisal gave a blushing smile to her.

And take off his shirt, Jannat didn't makeup with her promise without taking of top she came on the top of him pushing him on the bed.

Jannat : thank you so much. You are really such a good boy. (Said teasing).

Faisal is feeling shy to ask him to remove her top now but it is not going to be for so long on her body it is very sure.

Jannat starts kissing his chest all over, his lips giving lipstick marks all over his chest, and Faisal can feel it like a heaven.

Stay tuned