120

Even after only 48 hours we are kissing today when finally no restrictions on us.

The moment I think of the first night, I become so excited and I wish, we had such an occasion every night for years to come.

Our lips met and as our tongues met, we started getting tied up in a very passionate kiss.

He began caressing my back and my waist, teasing me with his fingertips. As this lehenga have no cover around my belly.

My hands rested on his shoulder and I pressed him against me.

I felt his hands hugging me around my shoulders and I slowly moved in to enjoy his touch.

This day came in their life really after so long so they are not ready to wait for more one night even more for more minutes.

Back to our beautiful bride's POV

Now my dear husband initiate and starts undressing me, I am trembling with excitement, and eager as this is the first time I am going to expose my body to any men, and this starts with the right guy.

He is gonna be the first after him only because as you know how much he seen me in bachelor party incident and now would be seeing me naked all live! Again.

Siddharth remove the the dupatta i tied on this lehenga unnecessarily over my blouse off my shoulders, and let it fall down and the portion from my blouse.

And make it free from the lehenga i pulled off and he took it away from my body.

It doesn't make a huge difference, so immediately his hands run to loose my bra.

I was standing before him in my lehenga, and my blouse (choli).

He gently kissed my cheek, and hugged me once again and while we looked into each other’s eyes.

Siddharth : should I wait more my dear wifey?

Avneet : why do you even want? (Replied naughtily)

After this he began to unbutton my blouse. I watched how his eyes followed his hands from unbuttoning the blouse and slipping it, across my shoulders and down my arm.

Now I am in my sexy, lacy, skimpy bra, my firm breasts barely concealed by the soft inner garment I specially have for this night.

Stay tuned