92

She did not care for his pubic hair or any hair anywhere. She is loving this larger size too, without being scared from it.

She just did what she desire. And in that Faisal's cock get some satisfaction.

Because he want his tool to get free from the load of cum.

She continue for five minutes till he feels like to cum.

He scream, jannat I am going to cum.

She pulled herself back in surprise.

Thanks to warn me, She thanked him naughtily.

He smiled and shrugged.

At first time,

He losses some of his hot cum, but she realized that she is creating proof of sex by getting them on her bed.

But it was completely unexpectedly happen with her she was thinking that tonight she will cry. As she lose her most important project, and it was the big loss for her.

But for now she keep everything aside and leaving the marks of love on her bed.

Jannat : you made my next morning busy because I have to make this bedsheet wash and being my room ready, removing all the proofs of us from the room.

Faisal blushed.

Jannat : okay let's continue, I know it all worth it.

Faisal : thank you so much Jannat for everything.

Jannat : I think I should thank you to bring me out from that well of deep and bad thoughts.

Faisal smile.

Jannat see that his dick is still hard and oozing the layer of cum which makes it sticky and make it easy for her to stroke it well.

After a blow job now it's time to pleasure him by hands, she is doing her best to make him feel pleasure without involving her vagina in game.

Faisal is moaning like a hell.

Stay tuned