99

Jannat : obviously you bother yourself I will I get bother from you and Avneet, what are you talking Anushka? (Said like everything in normal, when she is feeling nervous because Faisal is still in her room)

Anushka : okay then it is good let's go to your room I don't like to have conversation on the door.

Avneet : yeah right.

Jannat : wait.

Anushka : what now?

Jannat : you both of them sit here my room is completely mess right now, I will arrange breakfast for you we all will have together.

Avneet : we don't have any problem Jannat let's go to your room we will talk there only, if you didn't have any problem to allow us in your room.

Avneet and Anushka both moves towards her bedroom.

Jannat just stop them on the door.

Anushka : what's wrong with you jannat? (With a doubtful expression)

Jannat : nothing is like that yaar my room is really mess.

Avneet : messy, or you are hiding something from us, or someone inside?

It make Jannat feel shiver ran down in her body.

Jannat : what nonsense you are talking, Avneet?

Anushka : then let us get inside your room you never stop us before like this.

Avneet : yeah agreed, something must be wrong with you not with us?

Jannat : but you two also never being stubborn to go inside my room like this.

Anushka : okay, I am fed up of this drama go and tell Faisal to came out, okay? We know he is here.

Avneet smash her forehead.

Avneet : I was waiting that Jannat will accept herself you didn't give her a fair chance.

Anushka : I don't have this much patience like you Avneet and she is not going to tell us I am sure about it now.

Jannat : who told you about this?

Anushka : thank God you atleast accept it now just tell us what he was doing here all night?

Jannat didn't know what to say, but she understood that there is no benefit to hide anything from them now.

Anushka : say?

Avneet : Jannat we are not thinking that much as much you are forcing us to consider now.

Stay tuned.