35

Vaishnavi : don't you want to say anything that how I am looking in this outfit?

Abhishek : is there any adjective to praise you in any language my dear wife. (Said lovingly)

Vaishnavi : aww that's cute, you seems romantic means I get successful to make you happy.

Abhishek : but you should tell me before only look at yourself you are looking so beautiful in such a pretty outfit and, I am in the same outfit, I was wearing from morning.

Vaishnavi moved towards him and hugged him gently and she lip lock him for few moments closing her eyes.

It was feel like heaven feeling when they are kissing each other.

Abhishek : I guess you just had a shower 🚿?

Vaishnavi : and how you guess it?

Abhishek : you are looking fresh and in the good mood but I am feeling so bad.

Vaishnavi : what makes my dear husband feel bad tell me if I can do anything in this I will help you out?

Abhishek : uhm, I was working from the morning so my clothes are completely mess, and you are looking so beautiful right now.

Vaishnavi : aww, to your wife is looking beautiful it is making you feel bad.

Abhishek : not like that vaishu.

Vaishnavi : I know. And dont worry doesn't matter how beautiful clothes I am wearing.

Abhishek : ohh why?

Vaishnavi : because after few minutes they just being hurdles between us. And we throw out away.

Abhishek blushed.

Vaishnavi kiss on his cheeks.

Vaishnavi : hayeeee, I everyday fall for you more.

Abhishek start removing his shoes looking at Vaishnavi, as she climb up on bed.

Abhishek is little bit shy everytime.

But in this 6 month marriage Vaishnavi know how to switch his moods.

She even start figuring out what thru could do tonight, she starts to imagine about the different positions they could try this night. 😜🤦‍♀️

She couldn’t control herself.

Stay tuned