78

Faisal is expecting something else in the answer of this question but this is more decent one she given.

Jannat : by the way thank you so much I am feeling really much better than before now I can think how can I recover from this loss.

Faisal : it's my pleasure that I make something for you which help you in your life.

Jannat : aww, you are really sweet.

They are having conversation but waiting for reaction is making them wait a lot because they are not ready to make anything themselves.

They are just waiting for the right moment when they can move for the again for a Kiss because for them it can happen itself by the heat of the moment.

Jannat : if you are waiting for a minute then may I go and change my outfit with night dress.

Faisal : sure, if you want I can go now? You must want to sleep?

Jannat : no, actually we can have some talk right now I didn't have anything to do, even I am not sleepy yet

Faisal : as you wish.

Jannat : thanks.

Jannat went to change her dress.

Faisal is shivering right now, and the situation is really like this when he is in the bedroom of his Crush when there is no one in her residence right now.

And they just had a kiss few moment ago.

Every single thing is going into the favour of Jannat and Faisal right now but both are shy and conservative and this is not approach which lead to the Romance.

It is true that by this approach they have to wait but they are thinking that they have enough time to move.

Jannat came back after few moments in the night dress, she is even looking gorgeous in it.

Faisal can't move his eyes.

Jannat : you must be getting bored here after all, this is the time then you should be with Siddharth jiju and in the event in their residence, and you are getting bored here in my problem.

Faisal : it is not like this Jannat.

Jannat : I know you will not mentioned but you are getting bored.

Faisal : but yaar I am really not getting bored here.

Jannat : you are even I am getting bored if you don't mind we can watch any movie together.

Faisal : uhm.. Sure.

Jannat : which one?

Stay tuned