6

Avneet POV

After talking to my parents my mind little bit relax. I thought that they are right my parents must think before fixing my marriage.

I am getting worried for no reason they know that I want to be Chef than they must talk to that boy and his family to let me complete my studies and follow my dream.

I came to the living room I ask my mother that who is the boy.

My mom gives a smile, because they want me happy first. After all i am the one who have to spend my whole life with this boy.

But my mother is in the mood of teasing, she told me that she won't show me his picture this soon.

She just told me that I didn't have to be worried that boy look good but I want to make sure that it is truth and more than his looks his nature matters to me.

My mother went to the kitchen, I thought that I have to find his picture myself.

It must be in my mother's phone gallery, before I could check my mom came back to pick her phone.

POV ends.

Avneet's mom : this is really a bad manner of me you should not take someone's phone without his or her permission.

Avneet : so you should show me the picture yourself now at least I should know that how my future husband look.

Avneet's mom : okay okay... The first picture is in gallery is his only.

Avneet : that's like my mom.

Avneet's mom : okay okay stop buttering.

Avneet opened the phone, she checked the first picture. It's not siddharth, it is someone else but Avneet consider that her parents selected him for her.

Actually there is picture of a boy whose family send a relationship proposal for Avneet too.

Avneet didn't liked him from his looks at least.

Stay tuned