31

Everything turn good,

The wedding rituals started in both residences.

Everyone is happy from this wedding now groom and bride are most exciting to get married soon and start the love life.

Because if the trailer was that good the movie will be blockbuster for sure.

But not just Siddharth and Avneet, and their unmarried friends, some married love birds can feel the heat of romance during these days of rituals.

Everything is going good here, but as I said there is some desperate souls too who didn't get rest in this rush of relatives due to this marriage event.

And the most desperate one is Vaishnavi and Abhishek.

Our beautiful couple Abhinavi, didn't get enough time for each other from last 5 or 6 days.

Abhishek is missing spending time with his wife, and vaishnavi getting more desperate.

In both of them Abhishek and Vaishnavi. She is more active for romance, her mind is single tracked, she can't resist her handsome husband even for a day.

So it is already height of her patience as she already stayed away from romance from last 5-6 days but now the volcano of desires gonna erupt.

It is difficult for abhishek too.

His wife is so beautiful and attractive that anyone can’t stop praising her beauty.

She is definitely a head turner for every single person.

Adding to her beauty is her kind behavior.

She was very cute and friendly with everyone.

But only I know and which only I should know that how naughty she is at times of bed.

I don't like people's staring at my wife, but that is true she is simply mesmerizing.

Her lips always pink and soft, and I can just keep adoring my wife whole day.

It's a wedding of my brother so I am so excited and happy and Vaishnavi is the most excited and Happy person in all right now.

Siddharth meant brother to him more than me now.

So all day she keep on planning that what will she wear, how she get makeup on the wedding event, how can she looks different from everyone.

Stay tuned