96

Pushing a bit in more every second.

Finally almost whole dick burry inside her cunt, she told me to  remain like that for sometime.

We looked into each other's eyes.

They are full of excitement.

We are in the glowing triangle position.

She told me to continue now.

I increase the speed, I push further into her to increase the intensity.

Soon I can hear the sound of my balls hitting against her pubic.

But soon we change into the missionary position and I begin to thrust more into her in more rhythm.

I increase the speed which increase her moaning.

She is again biting her own lips.

I am about to cum with the heat of her cunt.

I alert her. and pull out my dick just in time to ejaculate outside.

I wet the bed-sheet.

But we are too crazy to care about that. Both of us are feeling so satisfied now.

But she hugged me, she came over me and my face is hugging her boobies right now, she pushed my head down, reminding me the fact that she didn't had the orgasm yet.

I am feeling her breast with hands when I laid beside her and my hands are busy playing with her pussy.

We both loving it after a small time duration sex.

Then I insert my fingers in her pussy and increase my thrust.

I push harder. It was with such force that she is feeling it deep in her, but after taking 8 inch length in her it's easy for her to adjust with my fingers.

I push forward by an inch with my longest finger. I am at moderate speed, but it is steady to hit her spot constantly.

She moan with every push.

She is not feeling like to be done soon like this.

So she pushed me on bed, climb up on me, and place her pussy lips on my dick, I don't know from where my cock is getting the energy to get hard again and again.

Then she starts jumping on my dick, can say riding my dick for a minute with each jump she was shouting.

Fuck...

Finally in this position she get what she wants.

After sometime she climax and stop shouting and after that we are end up laughing.

It was full of fun.

Unexpected but full of romance.

Jannat : I loved it.

Faisal : same here.

Stay tuned