7

Avneet's mom : what happened my child don't you like your future husband.

Avneet : no, he is good. (Internally she is shouting that he looks horrible)

Avneet's mom : Thank God you like him.

Avneet : but mom I want to meet him before we get tied in any relationship or think about engagement or marriage.

Avneet's mom : I will talk to your father first they will talk to them then whatever will decide I will tell you.

It is a pure case of arrange marriage everything is decided by her parents from her side and from his parents from his behalf.

Avneet went to her room.

Avneet's mom is carefree now, as she thinks avneet saw Siddharth's pic and she liked him too.

Avneet POV

Hey God I don't like him by his face at all the first appearance from his looks is really terrible I just wish he is good in behaviour.

Calm down me your parents must think something for you they will never select a guy who won't deserve you.

He must be good by family belonging my father already told me that he is working in multinational company as a General Manager, it means he is rich and intelligent both.

So only his looks doesn't matter you should meet him personally, then you can judge him.

I am trying to convince myself but internally I know that I am not happy as I want someone who attracts me by his looks too.

And he didn't stand on that criteria even 10 percent.

I am not expecting a very handsome boy but yes I am not even expecting a below average boy for me.

I look pretty good.

Forget it Avneet, you should respect decision of your parents and if this boy allow you to study and follow your dream then nothing to loss to marry with him.

You need a nice guy more than a handsome one.

Remember this for now, and let everything happen as it is happening.

Stay tuned.