36

But she also know that Abhishek is just stopping himself because he feels shy to initiate or she can notice that his dick is pushing hard against his pants and boxers right now.

The struggle of his cock is to came out from that pant and that boxer.

And it is rock solid and visible even with his two clothes pieces on his cock.

Vaishnavi know how to invite him on bed.

She gave that naughty smile to him. Hold his hands and take him over her on bed.

Vaishnavi initiate the kiss again, but in few moment only she realise that now Abhishek is in mood equally she want him to be in.

It felt like she know, what to do to get back a passionate kiss.

Now abhishek reach a point where without his control he is just going on the flow of romance.

Now he came into the controlling position, he grab her from her waist and pushed her against the bed back and started kissing her like a maniac.

Their tongues slipped and slided against each other’s.

They exchanged saliva happily.

I was getting a ultimate high from all this.
Vaishnavi have less control than Abhishek in the matter of romance but today she is trying to control herself and let him rule her.

She is heavily turn on but she decided to co operate today instead of ruling or doing anything from her side.

Today she is in the mood to submit herself to her husband.

He grab her waist , she caress his hair and pressed his face on to hers while he kissed her.

Her soft hand moving through his hair giving his tickles.

Abhishek POV

Now after kiss done, Abhishek remove her saare partly to expose her cleavage and started pressing her boobs hard.

Vaishnavi smiled.

The five days no not 5 days the five night wait for romance turn beneficial for Vaishnavi in their 6 month romancing, this is the first time Abhishek is looking desperate to grab her boobs.

She is constantly kissing me on lips also on my neck and I am pressing her boobs.

Occasionally my hands would wander off and explore her perfect ass with over those long skirts beneath and some folds of saree around her bubbly ass cheeks.

Whenever we Romance one thing is constant between us I never leave her without groping her butts taking enough.

I am shy for everything but they are my favourite spot in my wife's body to explore or grab.

Maybe, the reason is it make her moan a lot, whenever I grab her butts.

She close her eyes biting her lips and moaning lightly in pleasure.

I knew she enjoyed what is happening between us.

Stay tuned