125

I said don't worry about it, he feel me reassured about it and insert his finger in my pussy slowly slowly he increase his pace and inserted one more finger.

I feel something blocking his fingers from entering any further in and somewhat a ticklish sensation.

Its about the hymen I know.

He slow down his speed when it is not needed.

Because our romance can't be completed without breaking this hymen.

I hold his hand to make again hit inside me with the hard and faster speed.

There is a sense of appreciation with this finger fuck and he asked me with a bit of surprise in his voice.

Siddharth : do you ever masturbated before marriage.

Avneet : hmm.

I told him that I had played with my pussy but was afraid to put my fingers deep inside me.

I proudly say that  I am good girl and I had reserved it for my ‘beloved future husband’ which is you my love.

On this he gives a kiss on my lips.

We then lay down on the bed and kissed for a while again.

I could feel his fingers around my pussy lips.

I reach down and took his still hard dick in my hand.

He sucked on my hard pink nipples. We were both now out of control. It is very hot in the room and it may be because we are very hot.

His hands ran to the back of my legs and then upwards to massage my butt cheeks.

He plant kisses after kisses on pussy.

He part my legs a little more and his left hand came back around to the front.

He touch his fingers through the curls of my pussy lips and down between my legs.

He felt my moistening lips and gently pressed them between his fingers.

Stay tuned