Jannat : oh thank God, wait then....so on whom you are angry this much?

Avneet : on our dear friend Anushka Sen.

Jannat : but what she did now

Avneet : I was talking to Siddharth and she came and interrupt us, even she told me to leave, how rude it is.

Jannat : maybe she have something to talk with jiju you should not to be this much jealous of your own friend, avneet.

Avneet : yeah I know, but why do you think that I am jealous I am just feeling that I should be involved in the conversation. What is personal for them to talk.

Jannat : this is only called jelousy my dear friend.

Avneet : okay okay I am feeling jealous any problem, he is my would be husband.

Jannat : you seems irritated what happen?

Avneet : yaaar. (Yelled).

Jannat : now I get it there is must be something irritating you? So tell me what it is maybe I can help you out.

Avneet : you can't help me in this situation.

Jannat : but what it is?

Avneet : yaar we had a perfect moment created for a kiss, but at the exact moment we reached home.. And everything ruined.

Jannat : ohh... That's sad.

Avneet : this is really sad yaar.

Jannat : I have a solution of your problem.

Avneet : what?

Jannat : we have a walking guide of all this matter.

Avneet : anushka?

Jannat : yeah, she have experience of everything and not even once she had so many things so many times with different guy she know how to control your nerves in such kind a situations.

Avneet : by the way you are right, I should talk to her.

Anushka : to whom?

Avneet : we were talking about you only come...

Anushka : so what is the discussion going on girls can I be added?

Avneet : yes you should be here and help me out.

Anushka : but what happen? I hope everything is fine with you.

Avneet : yups. I want a suggestion from Love Guru of our group.

Anushka : ohh... Got it. So how can i help you out.

Stay tuned.

Target 15 votes