102

Jannat remain silent for a minute and Anushka considered it "no"

Anushka : listen if you are not sure about Faisal and you still had sex with him then it was really a stupid decision Jannat, don't you know he is friend of siddharth jiju, just think what he is thinking about you right now?

Jannat : but I am serious about Faisal and even he loves me.

Avneet : if it is then it's really fine, because you too are adult and you are capable to take your decision.

Jannat : thanks to understand me Avneet.

Anushka : she is too fast. Even I didn't had sex yet, and she had. (She said in flow remembering the demand of Riyaz from her)

Avneet : what?

One more confession is on the way and now Anushka even confessed that she is also virgin and never had sex with anyone.

Avneet and jannat really tease her a lot, because years Anushka was teasing them with the same thing that they are really so dumb because they can't have a relationship with anyone confidently.

And today she get to know the secret that how confidence our Anushka sen is.

Jannat : yaar Avneet please talk to Siddharth jiju he is looking angry with Faisal.

Avneet : don't worry Faisal is more like a brother to Siddharth so there will handle this themselves we should not poke our nose in their matter.

Anushka : agree.

Jannat : by the way at least tell me the secret that how you get to know about all this?

Anushka : by his car, it was at your residence door only from last night.

Jannat : but how it make you sure, that we have something.

Anushka : the way you too look with each other in every functions anybody can understand that there is something going on.

Jannat blush.

And let's see siddharth and faisal's side.

Faisal told everything to Siddharth and when Siddharth get to know that Jannat also love him so he didn't have any reason to say anything to him.

Faisal : look Siddharth you are my brother so I told you everything truth so now you have to help me.

Stay tuned.