19

Avneet : how can you think this low about your own best friend Anushka do you think I am this kind of girl.

Anushka : I know you will never think about this but trust me you will regret later, if you miss this night.

Avneet : shut up. I am gonna marry in somedays from now, and you are suggesting me to spend a night with a stranger. Are you mad?

Anushka : nobody will get to know Avneet, trust me you get a kick start of your sex life like this.

Avneet : I don't want to talk all this rubbish now. (Drunk)

The alcohol is affecting the sense of thinking in Avneet right now.

Anushka : listen, it's a full proof plan, that guy is safe for you, if you won't allow him, he won't touch you. But nothing is bad in little bit fun before marriage.

Avneet : anushka...

Anushka : let me complete, you herself told me that your future husband is not that good looking as you wish for.

Avneet : so what? It doesn't mean I can spend night with anyone before my marriage.

Anushka : okay, be loyal... I am not saying anything... but do you think that you are future husband never had a relationship or sex in his life before marriage.

Avneet : how do i know this?

Anushka : yes I want to explain you the same thing how will he get to know? He will never know about this... if you want to be virgin for him then you are an idiot because you don't know how many times, how many nights he spend with girls. (Filling it deep down in her half senses because of alcoholic effect)

Avneet is thinking now.

Anushka : I am suggesting you for the last time I think you should enjoy this night the fullest, because your wish to be Virgin is only because you want a handsome guy.

Anushka get success fill this in her head.

Avneet takes few more shots.

Avneet : are you sure it's not wrong? (Drunk).

Anushka : no it is not.

Avneet : I don't something happening to me.

Anushka : it's an affect of drinks don't worry.

Stay tuned