98

Both of them Jannat and Faisal had the best night of the life Faisal even didn't have anyone to answer because his family think that he is this Siddharth last night.

And Jannat was all alone at her house only, and her parents know this so they aren't worried about her.

Next morning

It is almost 7:00 a.m. in the morning,

Both of them are still sleeping with the warm cage of of each other's arm.

And when the doorbell rang it make Jannat wake up before Faisal but it was a need to wake him up as well.

Because she can't take a risk, as it can be her parents at the door as well.

Jannat : get up yaar.

Faisal wake up seeing her with the first sight of the morning, now he is sure that this day will be definitely good for him when the starting is this beautiful.

Faisal : good morning Jannat

Jannat : good morning there is somebody on the door I think it must be milkman, so i am going downstairs, till then you get ready because I am not sure if mom dad came back to home earlier.

Faisal : yaar, you should not tell me to stay if you were not sure about uncle aunty's arrival time. (Scared)

Jannat : don't worry my dear boy it is completely Safe and there is only one percent chance of them on the door, so chill, but dress up okay?

Faisal : okay.

Jannat fixed her clothes, and came downstairs when she open the door a very big shock waiting for her.

It is Avneet and Anushka on the door and as soon she open the door they walk in to the residence without even waiting for her to ask them in.

Anushka : good morning, jannat ji. How are you now?

Jannat thought that they were worried for her that's why they came this earlier to meet her.

Jannat : I am feeling much better than before Anushka, you both should not to be bother yourself this soon in the morning and especially you Avneet.

Anushka : bother us or bother you?

Stay tuned.