38

She take off my pants, but before she could pull it out and my dick pop out of my pants. I stop her.

I looked into her eyes she feel proud to have such an amazing boobs as they stole my heart attention everytime and she smile.

All this time my dick is erect and hard. Even I want it to be free because it is hurting now.

But seeing her boobs left me in no control, I started squeezing her boobs with sucking them hard.

Every time I press her boobs she just let out a little moan and pushed her body against my face grabbing it with my head from behind.

Just imagine my face is crushing her boobs very hard.

I came down to her belly button.

I know this is her sensitive point too.

I lick it and it give her chills through out her body.

I can feel her shivers in pleasure and moans “unmmmm…ummmmmm” ahhhhhh".

This went on for few minutes.

She is feeling fire.

And my dick is on the other world.

I see her hands travelling to her vagina, I can understand that where she need me right now.

Even I want to taste her beautiful, sweet pussy.

I want to suck all the juices out of it. I asked her to remove her saare completely.

Abhishek just waits.

Vaishnavi : why are you waiting I am not going to remove it you want it, so you can do it yourself my dear husband.

Stay tuned