39

Abhishek : don't you think you should co-operate with me.

Vaishnavi : I will do, but you take it off..

Abhishek : why do you want me to remove it?

Vaishnavi : it takes almost 1 hour to me to get ready with this saree, I can't take it off in just 1 minute. 🙈

Abhishek : oh, you don't want to remove it. (Said teasingly)

Vaishnavi : don't tease me now Abhi I will take off yours, you deal with my saree.

Abhishek : ok

I undressed her completely and she just have folds of saree around her butts and pussy, there was no long skirt and not even wearing any panties, so within no time, she turns fully naked for me.

But now she is on top of me and started pulling my pant down.

I can feel her wet pussy on my thighs as her legs are open and on the both sides of my body.

She feel my dick through my boxers and smelled it passionately.

Vaishnavi : it's too hard already but I know exactly what it takes to make it even more harder. (She said seductive).

I bent down and pulled the drawer of the table that is just next to our bed.

There is protection (con**). I have three options in the flavour 😜, every time we have enough stock.

I asked her.

Honey, strawberry or wine.

She looks at me. She is thinking something she take a long time to decide she take those packets from my hand.

And said "honey".

I smiled.

She get up from bed.

Abhishek : what happen?

Vaishnavi : just wait for a minute!

She went towards her wardrobe and came back with something in her hand.

Abhishek : what are you doing?

Vaishnavi throw those packets to the drawer back.

Abhishek : will you please tell me what are you doing?

Vaishnavi : uhm.. Let's try this honey the real.

Saying this she took a bottle of honey and kept it in front of me.

Stay tuned