28

Avneet is ready to leave.

Anushka was about to say something but Jannat stop her.

Jannat : anushka, she is right, you two made a mistake, so let her stay alone for sometime.

Avneet : i will see you later Jannat.

Jannat : but where are you going Avneet?

She seems really angry on herself too. So jannat asked her worriedly.

Avneet : I am going to meet Siddharth, we just talked, I am gonna confess him my last night sin.

Jannat : what?

Anushka : are you mad, avneet?

Avneet : yes I was mad because I was thinking that you are my friend and you will never do something hurts me. (Shouted)

Jannat : calm down, Avneet.

Anushka : we are really sorry about it Avneet. But try to understand.

Avneet : look Anushka, I am not a cheater and Siddharth have whole right to know the truth.

Jannat : your concern, your anger everything can be justify, but telling him truth is a stupid decision.

Anushka : Yes, Jannat is right he will not accept you as his wife, after knowing this.

Avneet : I don't care, it's his decision... I am not deserved to be his wife now, he is not handsome but must have a character which I lost last night.

Jannat : how you lose your character yar.

Avneet : Jannat don't try to stop me I will tell him the truth that is final decision of mine.

Avneet left with this.

Jannat, Anushka and Riyaz followed her to stop her.

But she didn't.

On the other side with our hero --

Siddharth POV

I got a call from Avneet at 10:00 a.m. today she told me that she want to meet me and talk to me something very urgently.

Maybe I know what she wanna talk.

Continue in next chapter.

Stay tuned