57

As even now I am not ready for sex, how will I let him move ahead.

Even in my past I lied so cleanly, that if I gonna tell them now that I am virgin no one gonna believe my truth.

Today,

Riyaz and me had argument you told me that if I am serious about him I have to let him give a chance on bed.

He is not understanding and not ready to be convinced this time, he never insisted me but this time, he is going crazy.

This is the day of sangeet of my best friend's wedding, I am all set to attend it with Riyaz.

But we had a fight at a very wrong time I am trying my best to solve it out.

I called riyaz and told him to keep this fight aside as avneet is friend of both of us, so we should attend the function without behaving like fools.

Riyaz : I didn't told you that I am not going in Sangeet and let me remind you, that Avneet is not your friend only, she is my friend as well and I am invited individually. (Said angrily)

Anushka : don't you dare to behave this rude with me ever again Riyaz, you know my anger is even worse.

Riyaz : yes I better know that. But I am not scared of you this time.

Anushka : okay good then... Bye. (Said angrily, she is about to cut the call)

Riyaz : yeah bye, and I am not talking to you now you always do this to me you never care for my feelings. I am just a time pass for you I know. (Said sadly)

Anushka : don't behave like this now when I told you that I didn't care about your feelings, I do care idiot but your demand is way too much.

Riyaz : what's wrong you are my girlfriend, even I am ready to give you commitment for a marriage, my family likes you, your family likes me, what's the problem then?

Anushka : Riyaz...

Riyaz : I don't want any excuse now Anushka you don't want us to move ahead, I am ok with it now I am not going to ask you again.

Anushka : okay fine, I will think about it for tonight... Stop behaving a stubborn kid now.

Riyaz : seriously?

Stay tuned