10

Avneet left everything on her family now she know that it is not Siddharth's mistake he came to meet her.

But if they didn't meet, it must be not in their destiny to meet before date of marriage.

As Nigam's told that the "Ring Ceremony" is not part of their culture so they will directly make an event of marriage.

Everything is fixed, SIDNEET gonna marry in next 7 days.

After their families fixed their marriage.

Avneet's mother tried to show pics of Siddharth to her many times.

But Avneet, didn't like his looks that's why everytime she avoid seeing pictures.

That is why the misunderstanding stretch long.

Jannat and Anushka now trying to cheer her up.

Avneet also make her ready to go with her family's choice, and one more thing, because Nigam family promise her that they will let her complete her studies and follow her dream to be chef.

So now, Avneet thought she should not just judge him by his looks only.

When she didn't even aware of the fact that his future husband look so handsome as well.

5 days to go for a marriage.

Today,

Jannat and Anushka came to their house, Nigam's coming to their residence today for any family ritual before wedding.

So many guest and relatives are there in this event.

But the most awaited boy in this event is missing too. Actually there is no need of groom to be present in this ritual.

But still Siddharth was planning to come because Avneet and Siddharth doesn't met each other yet.

But at the last moment, siddharth got a urgent meeting call, So, unwantedly he have to miss this function today.

As soon, Siddharth's parents came, they get to know that siddharth will not to be there.

The excitement Avneet growing to meet Siddharth for the very first time is over now.

But on a phone call, Siddharth apologize for his absence in this function.

He sounds really sweet to everyone, even avneet likes the way he told her the reason to not to be there.

Like this they start having phone calls.

The function done successfully.

Stay tuned