68

Siddharth : yes, that is true but I have to see that what everyone is doing because my brother and friends, already teasing me a lot, I can't give them more chances.

Avneet : I don't know anything Siddharth, if you want I can come near your residence.

Siddharth : no way, you are not allowed to travel at this time at night it is not safe for you.

Avneet : not being allowed? Seriously you gonna mark your authority on me like this after we get married?

Siddharth : I didn't mean it Avneet I just said because I am protective for you, I am sorry if I behave wrong.

Avneet laughed on his reaction.

Siddharth : what happen?

Avneet : I was kidding Siddharth, and yes if I can expect all the love and protection from my husband, then equally I am ready to give the first rights on me to my husband, even before me, but I want something in return.

Siddharth : anything for you? What you want?

Avneet : you with a lot of, a lot of love.

Siddharth : given then.

Avneet : okay now tell me where we are going to meet now?

Siddharth : I will see you in your colony's garden in 30 minute okay?

Avneet : yeah done, drive safely.

Siddharth : yeah.

Avneet cuts the call, get ready to meet him.

Siddharth manage to make an excuse to his family and drive his car towards the residential colony of Avneet.

Siddharth reached before, as our heroine is getting ready in front of mirror from 30 minutes.

Siddharth called her so she realised that she being late, she runs and came out in the garden.

Both of them see each other, they didn't get it that how they should greet each other with hug or just with a smile from a distance.

Both wants to go closer as much as they can. But yes without making their partner feel hesitated because of their move.

Stay tuned