11

But on the function, there is boy who is siddharth's friend his name is Faisal get introduced.

And the new love story is on the way in this Indian arrange marriage set up.

Jannat get attracted towards faisal and similarly Faisal found Jannat attractive.

But both of them didn't know anything about each other they didn't even know that they are single or not.

But yes now they want to know about each other and for that Avneet and Siddharth can be the mediator only.

But till now to be wedded couple isn't met, so how can they expect from them to set up them.

So they just hope for the right reason and time to met.

Next day,

In next 2 days the marriage rituals are going to start before that Anushka is planning to arrange a Bachelorette party for her bestie Avneet.

And as Anushka have a very naughty brain, she is planning to arrange everything to spice up the party.

Initially Avneet was not interested in this but later they convince her anyhow Jannat is also convinced for this party.

Everything is ready.

All the close friends of Avneet are coming in this party, even some close friendly boys are invited.

It is 6:00 p.m. evening right now the party is decided to go over at early morning.

So all of them are getting ready,

Jannat get ready for the very first and starts uploading her picture's on social media with the caption "Besties Bachelorette".

Jannat tried a western outfit with a tempting cut and deep neck for the very first time in her life.

But she wanna looks sexy and she looks like as she wish.

The dress making her look tempting now she is waiting for other friend.

She uploaded the picture on her social media and the first person who get the notification of this post is Faisal.

By chance, Faisal is with siddharth only right now.

Faisal checked her post, when he should be happy seeing his new crush in sexy look he is getting so jealous that she is wearing something like this and flaunting her on social media.

Stay tuned