100

Anushka : hey, I am thinking that way only Avneet and believe me there is something going on between them.

Jannat : yaar, don't make it an issue now, even mom dad must be in the way it is arrived then it will be a great problem for me.

Anushka : I don't care you tell me that why you made us fool last night, if there was nothing like loss then why you made that excuse it was really stupid, we were really worried about you all night yesterday, nobody of us slept in last night.

Jannat : I didn't lied anything from you and Avneet, Anushka. It all really happened if you don't believe I can prove it.

Avneet : then why faisal is here?

Jannat : before that you tell me that how you get to know about us?

Anushka : you tell us first, what happened between you and faisal last night?

Jannat remains silent.

Anushka : ohh meant you two had...

Avneet : relax anushka, let her speak at least maybe we are thinking way too much sharing room doesn't mean the same na.

Jannat is about to confess when she saw siddharth coming too.

Actually, Avneet came with Siddharth only and through him she get to know that Faisal is in her residence right now.

Seeing her she again get silent in embarrassment.

Jannat : Anushka I will explain you later everything but calm down yaar.

Anushka : you didn't need to explain anything, I got it that you two had sex last night. (Said into the flow)

Siddharth arrived on very wrong timing when this statement delivered by Anushka and it make him feel embarrassed to be there in between them.

Siddharth was behind Anushka so she didn't saw him.

Avneet felt awkward too, when she saw siddharth.

She hits her elbow hard to anushka to make her aware with siddharth's presence behind her.

Jannat's turn red blushing.

Anushka remain silent for a moment.

Anushka : good morning jiju.

Jannat greet too.

Siddharth : good morning. I think you should continue your conversation I am leaving now.

Stay tuned.