80

Almost after 10 minutes again there is a intimate scene, this is going extreme, and this time making them feel little bit hesitated watching together.

Jannat : I should pause this video.

She said in awkward tone.

Faisal : yes you are right, We are friends, we should control on this.
And sorry for anything if I did wrong I’m trying to comfort you.

He said honestly as he could to make her believe that he respect her a lot.

She remains silent with a smile, That smile is happy one and the silence is long.

Then she break the silence.

Jannat : you wait, I will be back.

She said and walked out of the room.

Faisal pov

Now I didn't know what I did I am thinking did I make her angry ?.

I asked myself.

But she was not looking angry on me and not even feeling hesitate, when I kiss her but yes kissing her is much more than I should do.

Within a minutes, Jannat came back to the room

She is looking down.

She is thinking something I guess.

My eyes followed up her legs.

She is wearing blue shorts. I look further up to notice her wearing a loose night top, girls casually wear.

Everything is Normal.

But she is looking so beautiful in this as well.

Jannat : Faisal?

She just take his name and left the statement.

Faisal : what happened?

Jannat : I don't know yaar what is happening to me I was not thinking that anything like this will happen between us in such kind of situation in which I am right now.

Faisal : I am so sorry Jannat I really didn't have any intention to do anything I really came here with the intention to help you or make you feel good.

Jannat : yeah I know, even because of you I am not thinking about that project and everything right now.

Faisal : sorry again.

Stay tuned