86

She then pulled off her top to bare her belly and body under her bra.

She is only wearing her bra, but her bra is doing it's work properly not even giving deep cleavage to see.

So it's needed to remove her bra to feel her boobs.

She is wearing sports kinda bra.

Faisal starts kissing on her belly it's kinda return romance as jannat kissed his all body before involving chest, now he is kissing around her navel.

But jannat was more passionate during kissing, Faisal is more nervous and on conservative approach he didn't want to risk anything.

After kissing her navel for five minutes, Faisal sit straight with out of options to do more.

Jannat : if you want I can take this (bra) off too, as you gave me access on your bare chest, I can allow you too.

Faisal : no need to do anything to return.

Jannat : who said this, I want this I guess, my breasts also deserve to be loved. (Little more bold)

Faisal : jannat, you are fine na?

Jannat : yes, I am too high I guess, so bare this jannat, and yes if you will be just friend with me I will not force you for anything but right now let this go like it's going.

Faisal : uhm...

Jannat press her breasts with her own palms, give a gentle squeeze on her boobs to tease him.

Jannat : I am sorry, he didn't like you two much. And I can't make you meet him forcibly.

Faisal : jannat, stop teasing yaar. (Feels like losing control)

Jannat : I swear I am not trying to tease you, I just reacting like my body want me to react I am not in my control so better you control me tonight.

Faisal : but...

Jannat : you want this bra on? Yes or no?

Faisal : no... But..

The no, is enough for jannat. But she waited on but.

Jannat : but what? Do you have doubt on my intentions in anyway?

Faisal : obviously not.

Jannat : so, I am saying I won't judge you later in return you won't judge me for tonight, deal?

Faisal : sure, but is it right to go that far in first chance?

Jannat : yes, I am sure from my side.

Faisal : uhm...

Jannat : let's make it easier for you, I am taking it off from my breasts mean just pulling it off from them, when you feel you are done pack them in yourself.

Stay tuned