12

Faisal : Siddharth, do you know that Avneet Bhabhi and her friends doing a Bachelorette party today.

Siddharth : yes I know yesterday Avneet, told me that her friends are planning something for her. (He continue doing his work on laptop)

Faisal : aren't you invited there?

Siddharth : are you mad or what why will she invite me in her Bachelorette party. It's nonsense Faisal.

Faisal : but yar, we should go.

Siddharth : Faisal, if we wanna do then we will do our own bachelors party, why will we go in their party.

Faisal : aree yar, just think this is the best chance to know about Avneet bhabhi and her friends group.

Siddharth : I don't think I should poke my nose in her life before we get married. Let her enjoy her bachelor's days.

Faisal : do you know the venue?

Siddharth : yes I know but why you want to know that I am not understanding this.

Faisal : uhm..

Siddharth : for jannat, right?

Faisal : do you know her?

Siddharth : nope, I just know that she is her friend and you are following her these days.

Faisal blushed.

Siddharth : do you like her?

Faisal : you can say that she is so attractive actually but I don't know anything about her.

Siddharth : if I am not wrong she is also following you back on your social media account.

Faisal : yes she is... But we never talked?

Siddharth : ohh...

Faisal : siddharth, I wanna attend this party, (he shows her post) she is looking so hot today, I don't know but I am feeling so possessive over her.

Siddharth : you are mad you should not to be possessive over any girl until she didn't even know you.

Faisal : okay I agree that I should not to be possessive over Jannat but I think you should be possessive over your future wife. You don't know na what kinda crowd will come in their party. I think we should go there.

Siddharth : I am sorry but I am not a fool like you, she have her own brain and I won't go anywhere without invitation.

Faisal : you are an idiot.

Stay tuned