73

Faisal : All good? (Asked Siddharth).

Siddharth explain everything to him.

Faisal : jannat... Don't worry, something must be managed.

Siddharth : yes I am agree with Faisal and don't worry about that 5 lakh rupees, I can give you. It's not a big deal.

Jannat : no, jiju. I will manage.

Avneet : yes we will manage Jannat, so calm down. And i have around 1 lakh rupees saving which helps you to recover a bit.

Anushka : even I can manage till lakh.

Siddharth : Avneet, it is not even needed I am telling you that it is not an obligation now you have all the right over my earnings. I will help you and you can return me when everything will be fine.

After all this Jannat calm down, might be it is because of presence of siddharth and Faisal.

Avneet : you had food?

Anushka : it was really a stupid question Avneet obviously she didn't.

Avneet : true, let me arrange something to eat for her.

Faisal went to bring food for her.

Jannat : I am not feeling hungry right now I just want to sleep sometime. And thank you so much for coming Avneet and especially jiju. It's really so sweet of you.

Siddharth : it's okay. Avneet, now I think I should leave I am leaving my car here so you can go back whenever you want. Okay?

Jannat : no jiju, drop her at her home please, and anushka you also go.. I don't want uncle or aunty get to know about that because it will make my father and mother get to know as well.

Avneet : we are not leaving you alone, get it?

Jannat : I swear on you and Anushka that I will not make any stupidity I will take care of myself and I am fine now so you can go.

Avneet thinks for a moment, but Jannat really insist her and Anushka to leave.

Then they have to, they taken promise from her that she will sleep on time and told her maid to take care of her.

Siddharth drop avneet at her residence, anushka went to hers.

Siddharth reached at last.

But there is a guy who miss all this and came back to the residence of Jannat with pack food. It's Faisal you know.

He was expecting that everyone must be here so he directly came to the bedroom of Jannat.

Faisal : where is siddharth?

Stay tuned