24

But the way he applied the pull to take of his dress makes his breast pop out from the bra.

Can say those big bossoms aren't able to be inside that small fabric piece in front of her future husband.

But that is true nobody from Avneet and Siddharth never want this happened like this.

Siddharth's eyes sticks on those aerolas of her breasts, unintentionally but it was not his fault any guy can't take his eyes off from such kind of view.

Siddharth covered his eyes with his own hand being shy (just like this emoji 🙈) and not understanding what he should do now.

But he gather the courage in him, because you also know that he came already so far away from his limits and limit doesn't matter in the situation he is right now.

Siddharth opens his eyes, take a deep breath, removed her bra which was drenched too.

And take off his jacket and make her wear that, the only wet piece of lingerie is on bottom half of her body.

But he make him understand that we should limit himself here only because this will be much more than help because nobody will understand that he is genuinely try to help her.

Siddharth make her wear his jacket and now he covered her with the quilt.

Siddharth is thinking that he better should leave now, but he is confused that it is safe or not to leave her here alone.

He make sure that she is safe here, then he left.

On the other hand,

Riyaz and anushka busy in their make out.

Suddenly the phone rangs of Riyaz but he is not in the mood to pick up any phone right now.

But anushka also want a little bit break between those kisses, they are doing continuesly.

Anushka : pick up the phone baby maybe anyone have really anything important to talk to you.

Riyaz : nothing is more important than you for me right now or not about right now only nothing is important when I am with my girlfriend. (He said in a flirty tone).

Stay tuned.