64

I can even hear the music, it's 7 pm already and the function started in the main hall.

I check myself in the mirror before leaving the room

Pov ends.

Anushka came down stairs, everything is going so good all the relatives of avneet and family friends are there.

Anushka, riyaz and jannat all three are mixed up well with her family and  relatives, as everyone knows them since so long.

As they have a family kinda relationship with avneet, even their families are there.

Except jannat's family, they had anything important to deal with so they feel sorry already to not able to join the sangeet event.

They are not at home and jannat had decided already that she will stay with avneet at her residence tonight.

So everything is just sorted.

Jannat and Anushka is the centre focus of attraction after the bride because they are making party going on.

Jannat started with the dance performance and siddharth is having a video call with avneet at right time.

Which make it beneficial for Faisal.

Siddharth : how's everything going on avneet?

Avneet : all good, by the way can't stop to say that my future husband is looking so hot and handsome today.

Siddharth : oh really... Thank you.

Avneet : seriously I can't wait to hug you so tightly.

Siddharth blush.

Avneet : this is not fair mister nigam, I won't get any compliment isn't I am looking good today?

Siddharth : hayee... You always look beautiful yaar, I don't have adjective to praise you.

Avneet : this is very lame excuse, but thanks.

Siddharth : what do you want?

Avneet : what happen?

Stay tuned