58

Anushka : yes

Riyaz : thank you so much Anushka I really love you so much.

Anushka : yeah, I love you too.. And don't you dare to repeat that word again that I am making Timepass with you.

Riyaz : yeah sorry.

Anushka promise Riyaz, that she will think something, and it was a yes only she knows, but now she is feeling nervous but she hold her emotion and think that she will let everything happen whatever will happen now.

The venue of Sangeet is farmhouse almost at 1 hour distance from my residence the given time is 7:00 p.m. at evening.

And i decided to leave for the function at 5:30 PM.

But I think Riyaz is more excited for something else he came at my residence to receive me at 4:45 p.m. only I was not even ready right now.

My family is also invited, along with me. As I have family relationship with Avneet and her family.

But my family allow me that I can go with Riyaz before than guests and register my presence in my friends marriage.

But I was not even ready, so my mom suggested me that I should bring my clothes in a luggage and I should change their only, it will be more easier for me so I get ready for this idea.

I left my residence with Riyaz.

Riyaz : I want to say thank you to you Anushka you are really so sweet.

Anushka : yes I know this very well that I am so sweet and I know why I am sweet today.

Riyaz : you are talking like I didn't love you on the regular days.

Anushka : no you love me i know, and that is why you are getting the privilege and you are behaving stubborn like this.

Riyaz : I don't know what is wrong with my demand, you are my girlfriend from long time..... (Stop in middle by anushka)

Anushka : okay okay I don't want this argument to be start again. It's Avneet's sangeet today, we will discuss this after that.

Stay tuned