14

Vaishnavi : why do you even need the invitation. Aren't you excited to see your future wife in her best bachelor's mood and outfit.

Siddharth : but bhabhi, isn't it wrong?

Vaishnavi : everything can't be right in love I think you are missing an opportunity but it is your choice completely don't tell mom, that i was suggesting something like this to you.

Siddharth : hmm.

Siddharth POV

Vaishnavi bhabhi make me more confused I was not curious to go there but now I am feeling that I should go.

But I also remember this that I am not invited there it will be so embarrassing for me, if Avneet and her friends didn't like my presence in the party.

Because I never met Avneet before she didn't know anything about my behaviour, I don't know hers.

But that's true, this can be right time to know each other.

I know Faisal is already excited to go there.

POV ends.

Siddharth : what do you say Faisal do you think we can go there?

Faisal excitedly jump and said Yes.

Siddharth : okay but what will be tell them, that what we are doing there?

Faisal : we will decide all this, according to the need of situation.

Siddharth : but I don't want them to get to know about my presence in party.

Faisal : just chill, do wear a mask and a cap, nobody can recognise you then and I am with you na, it will be really fun.

Siddharth : okay then... Gimme 10 minutes.

Faisal : great!!

Faisal : great!!

Siddharth : I don't think it is difficult to recognise me with this mask.

Faisal : you are not a criminal if you even get caught then nothing will be wrong happen there. It will be more fun.

Siddharth : but I don't want they will recognise me.

Faisal : yes, yes I know.

Faisal also get ready and they left in their car for the venue

They know the venue through Avneet told siddharth, and social media posts confirm the venue for them.

Stay tuned

Are you excited for the first meet of Our groom and bride? (SIDNEET)