29

Siddharth POV

She must be angry on me for whatever happen last night but I am not getting it that what is my actual fault in it.

But yes, this is true that taking of her clothes is not needed and justified.

I don't know what will be talk today we never met before this and we are going to marry in next 3 days and all this happening in our life this is really complicated.

But I don't have any option to not to go there so I am getting ready and about to leave because I have to reach Cafe before 12 noon.

As I promised

POV ends.

Siddharth reached Cafe before.

He took a seat, he is busy in his thoughts, when Avneet arrived.

She didn't came to him directly. She still didn't recognise him, with seeing him she feel that she saw him somewhere before.

She made a call to Siddharth and Siddharth standing right in front of her he is not getting it that, why she didn't recognize him now when she is in her senses now.

Siddharth raise his hand.

Siddharth : hii Avneet.

Avneet get confused

She walked towards him.

Siddharth : hello.

Avneet : uhm.. Who are you.. I guess we met before?

Siddharth didn't understand this.

Siddharth : you came to meet me here only I guess... Still a formal introduction, this is Siddharth nigam.

Avneet got a huge surprise. The whole perception about her husband in her mind going on since so many days changed.

He is really so handsome.

Siddharth : have a seat?

Avneet takes a seat.

Siddharth : I know we are not here to discuss this but I am not getting it that why you didn't recognised me?

Avneet : I guess, I never you know you are my would be husband... I saw a picture of someone else.

Siddharth : oh... Means you didn't said yes for me?

Avneet : uhm.. wait... You are really so handsome.. 1000.. No..100000 times more handsome than him. (Over excited)

Siddharth : oh, meant it's not turned bad for you.

Avneet : No.. Not at all.

Siddharth : uhm.. Then, you wanna talk something right. (Asked hesitatedly)

Avneet remember that, and all her happiness dumped in her heart only.

Because she thought went that get to know the truth he will reject her.

Siddharth : then say.

Here,

Riyaz, Anushka and Jannat reached there.

Stay tuned.