18

Anushka : and yes most important thing, don't insist her for anything, just make it special for her.

Siddharth POV

Whatever she said to me is enough to make me understand that she didn't recognise me that I am the one with whom Avneet is going to marry.

Even from her words it is looking like they book the male escort service for tonight.

Everything is acceptable for me but not this, but I am not sure it is for Avneet only or not.

But i want to make it sure now, it's my life's decision.

I followed her instruction at last Anushka left me in a room with the instruction to wait for the right time and be there only.

I was not approach Avneet for this wedding, there is no love between me and Avneet, so i want to clear her lifestyle before we become a couple.

I don't want problems will be there between us after marriage.

I am waiting for what will happen next?

There are so many questions in my mind right now and all the answers are in this wait only.

POV ends.

Now the party get started.

They enjoyed music almost 1 hour, anushka's boyfriend, riyaaz also there.

Now Anushka and Jannat sit beside Avneet, Anushka thought to talk to her.

Avneet take few shots of drinks already.

Jannat : I think we should tell her Anushka.

Anushka : hmm

Avneet : what?

Jannat : woh... (Faisal called her).

Anushka : you go I talk to her.

Jannat left them for conversation.

Avneet : I know something is going on in your mind Anushka. Which you are trying to hide from me.

Anushka : why will I hide from you it is for you only!!

Avneet : what?

Anushka : first of all don't get me wrong.

Avneet : why will i?

Anushka : maybe you will.

Avneet : what happen? (Shots are affecting her now, and she is constantly consuming more and more alcohol)

Anushka : you told me na... That you want someone more good looking than siddharth.

Avneet : yeah so...

Anushka : uhm.. I have a plan for you.

Anushka told clearly that she set up a male stripper for her in room.

Avneet : what the hell?? (Angrily and drunk can't stand straight)

Stay tuned

Target 15 votes