42

Now she come up to me and we kissed, the sweetness of the cream from sucking my dick is all over her lips.

But this is truth that her lips have better smell and taste then everything else.

Now it's my turn, we have this one litre cream bottle with us in the room and looking like we are gonna finish it today only.

I take milkmaid cream can bottle again and pour it on her perfectly hardened boobs.

Looking at me she said "oh revenge".

I just smile.

I push her to the bed and sit on top of her legs.

My dick is in-between her thighs and giving the heat from her body.

I take her both hands and extend them to the sides and hold them firmly so she couldn’t move and start sucking her boobs that were creamier with delicious cream and her pink poking hard nipples.

I lick off all the cream from her boobs while she close her eyes and moaning my name slowly in pleasure.

I get off her and took the milkmaid again and pour it on her belly button and her wet pussy.

She spread her legs giving good view of her recent shave pussy.

I smile at her for inviting me lovingly between her legs.

I massaged the cream for few moments while she is moaning slowly closing her eyes.

I start to lick the cream from her bellybutton, her breaths getting heavy making her belly button go up and down while I am licking it.

Slowly I come down to her pussy and touched the tip of my tongue on her soft pink clitoris, that send a shock wave through her body.

Stay tuned