37

Now the break fail between them there is nothing else in their mind right now they want each other badly.

And luckily now they are in the perfect situation in which they can have a good sex and love ignite for the whole night.

Both the brains are full of excitement.

Time to get free from clothes first. Because what is the need of this fabric pieces between a husband and wife.

They are screaming loud in their hearts, he wants to fuck Vaishnavi as hard as he can.

She wants to make moan as loud as she can.

But as their residence is full of relatives they have to control atleast the sound.

Back to abhishek POV

I get up from my bed to take off my shirt.

I can see that she is enjoying the scene and gave a seductive smile to me.

She is waiting for me to take off my shirt and get back on my bed again close to her.

But watching her lie on the bed with her saree wrap partly down is driving me crazy.

I took off my t shirt within seconds and slowly lowered myself on my dear darling wife again looking into the eyes of her.

My bare chest touched her soft boobs over the thin layered blouse.

I could feel the warmth of her body through the skin exposed from that blouse.

She wrap her hands around me and hugged tightly.

I started to kiss her, she bite my lips in excitement, although painful I enjoyed every second of it.

I know this most of the time she lose her control in romance it is her weakness you can say.

She is good on bed, but get arouse so soon and last long.

She close her eyes and I slowly move her downwards kissing her neck nibbling her ears to which she responded by light moaning.

She is trying her best control her moans not to go out of our room.

She asks me to take off my pants, she starts talking off her blouse.

We look at each other and I don't know how we get a same idea at the same time.

I left my pants, she left her blouse, we better feel to taking off each other's layers of covering.

I unbutton her blouse that was as thin as a bra.

Her boobs which are really hard due to all the action, popped out and it is such an amazing view and those harden pink nipples are inviting me to suck them hard.

Stay tuned