116

By the way this is true that Vidaai is the most toughest part to perform for bride side.

With a lot of happiness, but tears in eyes her family departs avneet with siddharth.

All of them reached back to residence,

The "grih pravesh" is the first ritual done with the arrival of Avneet in this house.

S' mom : with this ritual we all welcome you in our family and this house.

Avneet smiled.

S' mom : I always believe that Abhishek and Siddharth owned everything whatever we earned for them.

Avneet smiled on this statement too.

S' mom : I told this same thing to Vaishnavi and promise her on her welcome, that now onward you and Vaishnavi own everything here. Before siddharth and abhishek.

Abhishek : and this is because your beautiful daughter in law dominate me.

Vaishnavi : oh really.

S' mom : abhi....

Abhishek : what abhi mom, she changed my whole room, you tell me avneet, do you ever seen a closet of a men of pink color.

Avneet smiles at him.

S' mom : so your bhabhi is your example like this you can change everything in this house too, you have every single right here.

Avneet : thank you mom

S' mom : so with this promise I will come you my daughter in your new house.

Avneet overwhelmed with this welcome.

Siddharth walks behind her, according to ritual.

One by one every single ritual is done till the next evening.

She is really tired now. Because daughter in law have to involve in everything when groom get some relax all around between these rituals.

By the way Nigam are making a comfortable environment for Avneet with didn't let her feels that she is not in her house.

And finally,

Now it is time when after few bite of food, vaishnavi guide her to siddharth's house.

Stay tuned.

First night loading......