121

My breasts pushed against my bra, trying to get free for my dear husband.

He guided me to laid down the bed and we lay back on the bed.

He release the hooks and eased the straps off and the bra fell on to the bed.

My puffy pink nipples are hard and rising.

His hands slid across to lift my breasts up to his kisses and to caress my breasts nipples with excited and happy smile.

He squeeze my breast softly.

We both started to breathe heavier now .

He is playing with my nipple. He look at my boobs and I can tell he liked what he find in my bra for him.

Now this body just mean to make him happy and if he is happy I am happy with the looks I get from nature.

My heart begin to race.

He took a nipple in his mouth and begin to suck it but with all the love.

Oh God that felt so good!

He is pro kisser, my lips feels it already and now it is turn of my nipples to get this pleasure in their division.

He lean forward and kissed me on the lips, lovingly than before and again went back to my boobs.

His breath on my left nipple made it rise even more to greet him and ask him to taste it more and more.

He kiss the nipple softly and spread his lips over it.

Gently he suck it, while his left thumb encircled my right nipple and he squeeze both softly.

I threw my head back on the bed and moan in pleasure his mouth giving me.

My fingers played in his hairs and across his shoulders by hands caressing his back.

Avneet : isn't it unfair my dear husband?

Siddharth : what I did?

Avneet : I mean you are wearing all your clothes and you get the second chance to see my breasts. (Shyly)

Siddharth : second time...

Avneet : didn't remember my bachelor party baby boy.

Siddharth : but that day it was intentional.

Avneet : yeah I know but I was yours only that day too and this day as well.

Siddharth : yeah, so what you wish for my dear wifey?

Stay tuned