89

As she is even laying on back and jannat is closed her eyes as mentioned.

But Faisal change his mind, he control his thought process and keep him busy with whatever he was doing before this.

But as soon Faisal come up to her body Jannat didn't get it that when he was moving in the right direction where she want him to be right now then why suddenly he change his mind again.

Jannat opened her eyes, and she can see His head right now from the sight she is positioning with.

He was busy with her breast sucking and licking them again it was the second session started with her tits.

When her vagina waiting for the first round.

Now jannat is getting desperate to get him there. But showing her desperation to him is not looking a right decision to Jannat for this moment. So she asked him teasingly.

Jannat : I guess somebody is getting obsessed with my upper body tonight as much as not thinking that he can do anything else as well. (It was less teasing and more like an offer to him)

Faisal : yeah, maybe I am obsessed with them. 😜 but it doesn't mean that I will not move further from here.

Jannat : ohh really, then who is stopping you do whatever you wish. (Said again like offering)

Faisal hold the Loosened grip of her short's waistband.

But he failed again, and now Jannat got the real reason that why is still in her short.

So without offering her help, she just raise her legs to help him, the signal is really clear to him that now she is really to get it off.

She giggled at this action.

And she lent full cooperation and the shorts were out of the body within seconds now. Her panties are the only fabric which is left on her body there.

She read his mind, and give him the whole support going further in the romance.

When Faisal is getting the help from Jannat herself he thought that he could take of this Lingerie as well it is the right period of time when he can comfortably take it off.

So just then he was about to take off that last cloth piece from her body but she stopped him from undoing her panties.

Faisal : you choose such a wrong place to stop me but it's okay I respect your decision.

Jannat : who told you that I am stopping you, but yes you want to wait for a while let it be equal on the both side.

Faisal : and what do you mean by that?

Jannat : let me show you.

Faisal : what?

Jannat get up, what a perfect view to watch right now for Faisal, she is really looking like an angel.

Faisal : so will you tell me now?

Stay tuned