25

But Anushka insist him to take a call and on the last ring riyaz pick up the call in a harsh tone.

Riyaz : hello, who is there?

Someone : hi, riyaz sir!!

Riyaz : hi, who are you?

Someone : we just called to inform you to apologize for inconvenience, sir.

Riyaz : apologize but for what, who are you?

Someone : you booked a male stripper through us for a party... Remember?

Riyaz : Yes, I got it don't worry I will clear your payment by tomorrow morning or send me your bank account I will pay you right now.

Someone : Sir, I think you didn't get to know yet but our boy didn't reach the party today. He isn't well today... So?

Riyaz : what? (Shocked and shouted)

Someone : We are really sorry, sir, I know we should inform you before but I am trying to manage something but it won't happen... We are really sorry.

Riyaz : hey, what the hell are you talking, someone came to us already claiming it's from your side.

Anushka : what happen?

Someone : no,  sir but we didn't send anyone there.

Riyaz : ask that boy maybe he sent somebody to replace him?

Someone : no, sir.. You must have any misunderstanding.

Riyaz : what misunderstanding... You fool, I left my friend with any guy in room alone.

Someone : then he must be any thug sir, you should catch him.

Riyaz : believe me you will pay for it. (He cuts the call angrily).

Anushka got a hint that something must be wrong with the boy with whom she left Avneet.

Anushka : what happened Riyaz? (Asked worriedly)

Riyaz told her everything.

Anushka : let's run.

Riyaz : he told you na, that he came from their side?

Anushka remember that she consider him as a stripper herself.

Riyaz : say something?

Anushka : no, he didn't said anything, I went to him actually he was the only one who was waiting for someone outside of the party. I thought he is the one only we booked.

Riyaz : are you crazy, atleast you can make it sure.

Anushka : we are out of time right now for this argument. Let's run.

Riyaz and anushka reached the room.

Stay tuned.