61

I know riyaz is going to be looking for me, and I want to be ready for his eyes as well, but I know he must be turn on all over the event, and after the party I have to give him a convincing answer which didn't make him angry or disappoint from me.

I just wish if I won't get ready for sex he just don’t get me wrong.

But for that I have to make him happy with my look I have to melt his heart to make him baby on my term and condition.

I didn’t want to invoke his hunger for sex by my outfit so lehenga choli is better option.

And even it doesn't look like boring outfit on me.

I can make his heartbeats dance to the rhythm of my body with this ethnic wear as well.

For that, I want to make sure I look my very best even in this outfit.

I wanna reveal a bit but with taking care that I will reveal that to my boyfriend only, he should be the only one on the privileges.

The desire effect, I want on him is to get his eyes fix on me.

Now I tell myself that I should not waste a lot of time.

So i take off the towel, walked towards the mirror and held the long skirt lehenga in front of my body, looking into the mirror.

It's a first thing I do in front of mirror always before wearing anything.

Wait....what?

I heard Riyaz's voice from behind me.

Yes, it is him only, I half turn around I am in my inner wears (panty and bra).

I need to mention it here that this is the very first time in the real life live he is watching me in lingerie.

I take up the towel. Wrap around me.

Anushka : What are you doing here Riyaz?

Riyaz : I am so sorry Anushka but I didn't know that you wasn't ready yet, Jannat told me that you are ready and I can receive you now.

Anushka : what the hell wrong with her, she know that I was in bathroom and I didn't bring my clothes there so how she consider that I was ready.

Riyaz : I don't know that... but you are looking gorgeous.

Anushka : stop staring riyaz, turn around.

Riyaz : what?

Anushka : I said turn around Riyaz I am feeling so shy right now

Stay tuned