Roshni told him that she don't care about anything. And even she added that she has some videos of her and Siddharth which she love to send Avneet.

Siddharth didn't have any idea what she is talking about but he get scared of this because he didn't want to lose Avneet, because now he start making feeling for Avneet.

Siddharth is worried all night.

Even Avneet called him, but he didn't have courage to pick the call talk to her.

Siddharth really can't arrange 20 lakh together without getting caught by his mother.

So now, he have only one way she asked Faisal to help him. He have 15 lakhs and he borrowed 5 lakh from him.

Siddharth is ready to give money to Roshni for saving his relationship.

Siddharth left in hurry.

Faisal understood this that their is any problem with Siddharth. But what he didn't know?

It is about 11:00 a.m. before noon,

Roshni send her venue where she called him to meet.

But fortunately or unfortunately Siddharth left his phone on his bedroom only.

Roshni send a message again to remind him that she will reach by 12 at cafe.

And by chance Faisal read that message he understood that she is blackmailing him.

He is not getting it that what we should do now because Siddharth is not carrying his phone so he can't even call him.

He got a call from jannat in all this worry.

Jannat : hello, how are you?

Faisal : I am sorry Jannat but can I talk to you later? (Worried)

Jannat : yes, sure... But you seems worried all okay?

Faisal : I don't know yaar I have to find out Siddharth. (He said in flow)

Jannat : what happened to siddharth jiju?

At this time Avneet is right beside Jannat.

She heard it and ask jannat what happened?

She take a phone from her and put it on speaker.

Faisal : I don't know what to tell you or not?

Jannat : you have a swear on me Faisal tell me what happened?

Faisal : yaaaaaaar (yelled) okay but promise me that you will not tell Avneet bhabhi.

Stay tuned.

Target - 15 votes