26

Anushka : you wait here, come only then if I call you.

Riyaz : hmm..

Anushka went inside. She saw Avneet on bed in quilt covers. And no body else there in room.

Her clothes are changed so she considered that everything happen what shouldn't happen.

She came from the room.

Riyaz : is she fine?

Anushka : she is sleeping, but she is in a jacket that boy wearing. And he is not here.

Riyaz : OMG, we are gone anushka!!

Anushka : let's go and ask on the reception for the CCTV footage.

Riyaz : and what will we tell them, I mean why will they give us CCTV footage.

Anushka : we will tell them na that somebody take advantage of our friends, when she was done we want to know who was he?

Riyaz : you definitely gone mad Anushka, if we said anything like this then it will be a Police case, everyone will get to know that we called stripper here. We will be trapped only.

Anushka : yeah... Avneet's parents will kill me... No... Do something Riyaz.

Riyaz : just think, how will we tell this to Avneet next morning.

Anushka is really scared right now.

She decided to stay with Avneet tonight.

Almost after 5-6 hours it is morning now.

The sunrise ---

Avneet wake up with headache at 8:00 a.m.

As soon she open her eyes she saw Anushka is sleeping in the sitting position only besides her on the bed.

She get up from the bed, she didn't remember anything about last night.

She wake her up, and what she is wearing right now making hundred questions raise in her mind.

Avneet remember the conversation between her and Anushka for losing her virginity.

She understood something wrong happened last night in this room.

Avneet : Get up anushka!!

Anushka : relax avneet, what happen?

Avneet : you tell me what happened here last night, where is my dress? How I am wearing this jacket and all?

Anushka : first of all, calm down I will explain you everything.

Stay tuned