34

I lied to mom, that vaishnavi have back pain today so if she can stay in our room only that will be good for her.

Mom just smile that me and said yes.

Thank god, everything is going as we want till now.

Now it's time to see what my dear wife planning for me.

What is gonna happen is beyond his expectation and something he will never ever forget it in my life time.

I knock the door Few times, then when I didn't get any respond from inside I went in.

After all it is my bedroom I don't want to wait for long for permission.

She is not in room.

I knocks on the bathroom door, she confirms it's me.

She just told me to lock the door of the room.

I did.

She ask me to wait for 5 minutes she will be out soon.

I heard a unlock of the bathroom lock, I turn around towards the bathroom door.

Pov ends of abhishek.

There she is with a cute smile on her ever glowing, wearing a semi transparent white coloured saare and the blouse that had really thin straps almost like strings on shoulder.

It looks like those straps would split at anytime under the pressure of her huge boobs.

She is looking deadly hot, it is difficult to understand that how these things have of bra kind blouse is holding all the bulge of her heavy boobs.

He could see her boobs pressing against each other creating a beautiful cleavage that hid under the deep neck blouse.

There is no hint of any bra under this blouse even it is not needed I guess.

Abhishek's heart rate went up, he could feel my heart beat thumping against his chest.

Abhishek and Vaishnavi are couples from last 6 month but still every time when Abhishek look at Vaishnavi she look more pretty more beautiful than before.

With those beautiful looks her Hypnotizing him by her beauty.

Stay tuned