74

Jannat is surprise seeing him here again.

Jannat : they left already, you?

Faisal : oh I am sorry I didn't know I went to bring some food for you so here it is, and take care please. (Felt little awkward).

Jannat : thanks faisal.

Faisal : and yes, whenever you need we are always there for you. So please take care of yourself, nothing matter more than you. And please have food.

They are close friends by then.

He is securing her in a good manner.

This is the one of those days and her parents are out. And Faisal didn't know this.

Faisal : where is uncle aunty ?

Jannat : they are not at home today?

Faisal : oh, then if you allow me, I will take ten minutes here, I wanna make sure that you have your food.

Jannat : Faisal don't worry I will take food on time you didn't have to bother yourself.

Faisal : oh yes I can understand you must feeling uncomfortable with me here.

Jannat : it is not like this yaar you know that.

Faisal : so have your food I will leave then.

Jannat : you are stubborn. Okay done. Do you had your dinner?

Faisal : no. But I will eat when I return to my home don't worry.

Jannat : wait here, then I will serve for us.

Jannat have a crush on Faisal so for sometimes she move on from her broken heart feelings when he is there to heal her heart.

Faisal : uhm...

Jannat : no tantrums now, I didn't have that much energy to argue with you now.

Faisal : okay fine, but forget the dishes there are paper dishes in it, so we can manage.

Jannat : right.

She starts eating, but her mind is somewhere else. Faisal tried to look into her eyes but she is lost in her thoughts.

Faisal : are you done?

Jannat : from what?

Faisal : by thinking all this rubbish in your mind?

Jannat : and how can you say that I am thinking anything rubbing in my mind only right now?

Faisal : I can read your face Jannat.

Jannat : ohh really, ok I am not thinking anything now. Happy.

Faisal : a lot. (With a smile).

And his smile make her smile as well.

Jannat : by the way thank you so much for being my friend I am blessed that I have you in my life.

Faisal : ahh... That hits hard.

Jannat gave a blushing smile to him.

Faisal : you looks fine now, so atleast now I can go and sleep.

Jannat : oh really you are this much worried for me.

Faisal : I didn't have so many friends Jannat but when I make friends I am completely committed to them. And you are even more special.

Jannat : special but what?

Faisal : uhm.. Nothing.

Stay tuned