22

But whatever I even can't forgive her. And forget this whatever happening here it is by chance I am here, else then escort will be with her at this time.

But I didn’t care right now, her safety also matters!

But the way her hands moving on my chest it's making me feel arouse too.

And her kiss on my neck and back is so erotic.

She is my would be wife but i never planned something like this with her.

She whispered in my ear.

Pov ends

Avneet : you are so handsome I wish I could get my husband like you.

Siddharth don't get it, he thought she isn't in her senses.

She tightly hugged him more.

Now Siddharth is out of idea the alcohol ruling her mind and she isn't ready to leave him for a second.

Avneet felt like to vomit, she left him.

Siddharth hold her.

She isn't able to manage the liquor in her body right now.

Siddharth hold her and bring her to rest room, because vomit can help her to regain her senses.

Those hard drinks really gone bad for her.

Siddharth want to ease her hangover somehow, and the best thing is manageable in this situation for him is a cold shower.

Siddharth make her stand down the shower and turn on the water over her head.

Siddharth was expecting that it will make the circulation of blood back in her body and help her to regain her senses.

But definitely this shower ease her hangover, but now she give up on her body energy, she is really exhausted now.

Avneet hugged him.

Even after the cold water running on her body, the skin of her is heating up like hell.

She is really hot.

Siddharth turned off the shower, pick her up and bring her to the room.

She sneezes twice, this cold shower in mixed season of September can make her catch fever.

Her clothes are drenched.

I know all the smart readers get what gonna happen, it's so common in movies.

But it looks romantic so I am also adding this plot.

Stay tuned