59

Riyaz : okay

Anushka : I think now we should reach the venue faster I am not even ready yet and I talk to Jannat she is already there.

Riyaz : in next 30 minutes we will be there don't worry you have a lot of time to get ready it is just 5:00 p.m. now.

Anushka : hmm.

They reached to the venue, after meeting Avneet once, anushka went towards the room.

The room allocated to jannat and anushka.

Jannat is already dressed up, anushka the only one who is getting late.

She is doing make up in front of mirror table when anushka took up a step into the room.

She get her luggage in.

Jannat : you are not ready yet what were you doing?

Anushka : don't worry I didn't take so many hours to get ready like you I need just one hour and I will be ready in front of you.

Jannat : good good, what you decided to wear?

Anushka : I have some choices in my bag I will show you then you will help me to choose one of them.

Jannat : ok but fast.

Anushka : you seems in hurry, what happen?

Jannat : nothing.

Anushka : you are hiding something from me it means it is about Faisal.

Jannat : uhmm... No.

Anushka : okay, we will discuss this in free time right now I should run because I have to take a shower as I am too sweaty right now.

Jannat : okay. But dont take a lot of time in shower... Okay?

Anushka : yeah yeah, you continue with your make up.

Stay tuned